Creating Accounts with Username or Email
How to Create Accounts by Email or Username
Organization Admins can create accounts by following these simple steps:
- Login to the OCC at login.orionlabs.io
- Click on the “Users” tab in the upper left.
- Click on the green “+ Add New User” button in the upper right.
For email-based accounts:
- Type in one or more email addresses, separated by commas, optional full name.
- Click the “Create User Account” button. The user will receive a registration email to complete the setup.
For username-only accounts:
- Type in a username, optional full name, and password (click the “eye” icon to the right of the password field to see the password)
- Click the “Create User Account” button.
Note: Setting up a username without an email address will require the admin to reset any passwords and distribute them any time a user forgets it.