Admin Guide - OCC Bulk Action For Users
BULK ACTIONS FOR USERS
You can update multiple users at one time using a bulk action.
On the far left side of the user list, you can check off the box at the top to select all, or choose a selection of users by checking off the boxes:
Once you have the users you would like to update, you can click on the blue ‘Actions’ button.
- Add to Group - takes the selected users and puts them into a group that has already been created in the org, or in this function, you can create a new group for them to be placed into
- Delete User - removes the selected users permanently
- Edit Settings - will bring up the list of user custom settings that can be updated as a group, such as location off or on
- Export Users - download a .CSV file of all your current users
BULK IMPORT NEW USERS
If you want to add more than just a few users at one time, then you can do a bulk import:
- Go to the users tab
- Click the green ‘Add New Users’ button
- On the top right, click ‘Import Users’
- A new window will appear, and you can download a sample .CSV file with the column headers already set
- Update with your users’ info, save, and upload in the Command Center