No. Onyx has a built-in lithium-ion battery, which will work reliably for years under normal conditions. If your Onyx has a hardware problem in the first year (including the battery), we’ll replace it.
Articles in this section
- Update Orion Onyx firmware to the latest version
- What is Onyx?
- How does Onyx work?
- Who can I talk to using Onyx?
- Where can I use Onyx?
- Will Onyx work when I’m traveling?
- Can the battery be replaced?
- How long does the battery last?
- How does Onyx charge?
- Will Onyx work while it’s charging?