No. Unlike in the mobile Orion app, when you create a group in the administrator portal, you are not automatically added to that group.
Articles in this section
- Does the group link change if I toggle the Group Share Link setting from On to Off to On again?
- Which browsers are required to access the Orion Command Center?
- What is the Orion Command Center?
- What’s the difference between an Organization Admin and a Basic User of an organization?
- What’s the difference between a Leader and Basic member of a group?
- Can I associate my account with more than one organization?
- Can I make someone else an organization administrator?
- Can I have more than one organization administrator?
- Am I automatically added to groups I create in the administrator portal?