Yes. When you create the organization, you are automatically assigned the Organization Admin role. You may choose to assign someone else this role and assign yourself the role of Basic User. It is important that the organization have at least one administrator.
Articles in this section
- What is the Orion Administrator Portal?
- What’s the difference between an Organization Admin and a Basic User of an organization?
- What’s the difference between a Leader and Basic member of a group?
- Can I associate my account with more than one organization?
- Can I make someone else an organization administrator?
- Can I have more than one organization administrator?
- Am I automatically added to groups I create in the administrator portal?