Yes. When you create the organization, you are automatically assigned the Organization Admin role. You may choose to assign someone else this role and assign yourself the role of Basic User. It is important that the organization have at least one administrator.
Articles in this section
- Does the group link change if I toggle the Group Share Link setting from On to Off to On again?
- Which browsers are required to access the Orion Command Center?
- What is the Orion Command Center?
- What’s the difference between an Organization Admin and a Basic User of an organization?
- What’s the difference between a Leader and Basic member of a group?
- Can I associate my account with more than one organization?
- Can I make someone else an organization administrator?
- Can I have more than one organization administrator?
- Am I automatically added to groups I create in the administrator portal?