The Samsung Galaxy devices (such as Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S8) running Android 7 or higher have an Energy Monitor function that affects the performance of your Onyx.
This function regulates the energy consumption whenever you are not actively using a particular app.
Please disable this feature for the Orion app by following the steps below:
1. Access the general settings of the phone.
2. Navigate to Device Maintenance.
3. Select the Battery submenu.
4. At the bottom of the screen tap on Unmonitored apps and click 'Add apps'.
5. Select the Orion app and hit 'Done'.