The Group Share Link setting determines only access to the link. The link itself will not change for approximately one month, no matter how much you toggle access to it. After about a month, that link will expire and a new one will take its place. Any attempt to join a group with an expired Group Share Link will fail.
Articles in this section
- Does the group link change if I toggle the Group Share Link setting from On to Off to On again?
- What browser is required to access the Orion Command Center?
- What is the Orion Command Center?
- What’s the difference between an Organization Admin and a Basic User of an organization?
- What’s the difference between a Leader and Basic member of a group?
- Can I associate my account with more than one organization?
- Can I make someone else an organization administrator?
- Can I have more than one organization administrator?
- Am I automatically added to groups I create in the administrator portal?