AppTalk Plus Guide
Send Messages with AppTalk Plus
- When you are ready to transmit, press and hold the PTT button on the side of your phone. Wait a moment after the tone to begin talking.
- Hold down the button while you are talking.
- After you’ve finished speaking, wait a moment then release the button to stop transmitting.
Receive Messages with AppTalk Plus
- Any group messages you receive will be played through your phone’s speaker or connected headphones, even when your phone screen is off.
- To stop hearing messages from your group, exit the group.
To switch the group you’re in:
- Tap the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the screen to open the menu. Select “Switch Groups”.
- Tap the group you want to join.
Exit a Group
- From the group map screen, tap the three vertical dots on the top right corner and select “Exit group”.
- Make sure the volume is turned up on your phone.
- Use the Echo Chamber group to familiarize yourself.